Plateau Electric Cooperative will be closing our lobby effective Tuesday, July 14, 2020. In an effort to comply with social distancing and to limit the amount of person to person contact during this time. Our hours of operation will remain from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.
If you are requesting a transfer of service or turning on a new service, please call our office at 423-569-8591 for further instructions.
We have several payment options for your convenience.
- By mail- P.O. Box 4669 Oneida, TN 37841 Include your account number and payment.
- Pay by phone- Call 423-569-8591 Scott County or 423-346-3699 Morgan County to make a payment. (No transactions fees)
- Online- go to www.beng101.sg-host.com , Pay your bill, select payment type, enter your account information (transaction fees apply).
- Toll free- 1-877-852-4284- must have your account number (transaction fees apply).
- Local banks- Take a current bill with you and make your payment at each of our local banks.
- Drop box or walk-up payment option-bring your current bill and payment, drop in the secure drop box (in our drive-thru) or walk-up option (at each location).
This remains a very fluid situation and information is being updated constantly. We want to keep our members informed as best we can.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause and thank you for your patience and understand.